- Our Physicians
- Patient Forms
- Patient Education
- Latest News
- Patient Satisfaction
- Contact Us
When pain is preventing you from participating in your favorite activities, getting a good night’s sleep, or simply carrying the groceries, it’s time to see the experts at Meeks and Zilberfarb Orthopedics and Sports Medicine. Whether your condition is due to a sports mishap, an accident, or a work-related injury, when you are seen by one of our doctors you can be confident knowing that you will be treated by an experienced specialist who is dedicated to providing you with the most advanced treatment options.
• Our Harvard-trained physicians are recognized leaders in the diagnosis and treatment of orthopedic conditions and injuries.
• The patients at Meeks and Zilberfarb Orthopedics are recreational, college, and elite athletes, performing artists and musicians, and those who share our passion for a healthy, active lifestyle.
• Meeks and Zilberfarb Orthopedics does not charge an extra facility fee. When you visit health care providers at some area hospitals, you will receive two bills, one for the physician’s services and a second one, a facility fee, from the hospital which employs the doctor. Meeks and Zilberfarb Orthopedics and Sports Medicine is a private orthopedic practice and you will never be charged an additional facility fee for an office visit.
• Not all injuries require surgery, and many conditions can be managed with an individualized treatment plan, anti-inflammatory medication, and physical therapy.
• When surgery is required, our specially trained doctors use the latest minimally invasive techniques to assure a safe and quick return to your routine. All surgical procedures are performed at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston or at the New England Baptist Hospital’s Outpatient Care Center in Dedham, both ranked among the top hospitals in the country by US News and World Report.
Don’t let pain sideline you. Call to schedule an evaluative appointment with the pros at Meeks and Zilberfarb Orthopedics and Sports Medicine and get back in the game!
|Rotator Cuff Tears|
Shoulder Joint Replacements
Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Runner’s Knee/IT Band Syndrome
Fractures of the foot and ankle
Heel Pain/Planter Fasciitis
Dr. Friedberg has treated me for an ankle sprain/fracture, a knee problem, and shoulder/neck pain. He lets you know what he is seeing as he does his assessment. He bases his recommendations on your personal fitness and recovery goals, and lets you make the decisions about treatment. He sites current literature about diagnosis and treatment. You can't go wrong choosing this guy as your doctor. He'll take great care of you.
Professional, efficient, great bedside manner - both the doctor and the staff. I came in and was able to get both an X-ray and MRI down the hall. I would highly recommend Dr. Zilberfarb and the facility to any athlete dealing with an injury!
My Shoulder is Stronger than Ever!
Everything about the surgery - office pre-op, hospital pre-op, the surgery, post-op and the physical therapy was excellent. Dr. Zilberfarb and his staff made me feel very comfortable and thoroughly explained every step so I would know exactly what to expect. The surgery exceeded my expectations and I was back to all of my sports within 4 months (ahead of schedule).
I highly recommend Dr. Zilberfarb. My shoulder is stronger than ever!
Copyright ©2015 Meeks & Zilberfarb Orthopedics Associates, PC
1101 Beacon Street, Suite 5W • Brookline, MA 02446-5587 • (617) 232-2663
40 Allied Drive, Suite 102 • Dedham, MA 02026 • (781) 326-1561
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8AM to 5PMMedical Websites by HealthPresence