Dr. Jeffrey Zilberfarb recently gave a lecture to primary care physicians at the New England Baptist Outpatient Surgery Center Conference Room in Dedham, MA. His topic reviewed the evaluation and management of common shoulder problems. Thomas Gill, MD was also on the program and centered his remarks on common knee problems. The program was enthusiastically received by the doctors who said they would now be able to provide better orthopedic care to their patients.
Home > Latest News > Latest News > Dr. Jeffrey Zilberfarb Shares Expertise with Primary Care Physicians
March 12, 2015
February 9, 2015
- Jeffrey L Zilberfarb, MD Selected to Teach Latest Techniques at AANA
- The Best Thing to Eat Before a Workout? Maybe Nothing at All
- Best Wishes to Melissa Scott, PA for her FIFTH Boston Marathon
- An Easy Way to Prevent Blisters? Try Tape
- Dr. Jeffrey Zilberfarb helps to teach a course for Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Melissa Scott, PA-C to compete in Chicago Marathon
- After a Sprain, Don’t Just Walk It Off
- The Scientific 7-Minute Workout
- Going for the Gold in the Golden Years
- How Many Miles Should You Run in a Week?