Please bring any recent X-ray or MRI films that have been taken of the involved area. Your Primary Care Physician’s office may offer to send the images to us upon your request. Additionally, have with you
- Any other tests or records pertaining to the problem area
- Any necessary forms.
- Complete insurance information
- Any completed paperwork we may have mailed you (patient forms)
- If you are under 18 years of age, a parent/guardian will need to accompany you unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Must bring insurance card so that we can have the number on the front as well as the contact information on the back.
- All WC information and MVA information including claim #s. We also need the claim representative’s name, address and phone number. for workman’s comp visits, we also need a contact name of the HR representative at your company.
← Frequently Asked Questions