Many fitness-oriented older Americans, some who came to sports later in life, test themselves in local, state and national competitions like the Senior Games.
October 17, 2016
April 6, 2016
December 23, 2015
- Jeffrey L Zilberfarb, MD Selected to Teach Latest Techniques at AANA
- The Best Thing to Eat Before a Workout? Maybe Nothing at All
- Best Wishes to Melissa Scott, PA for her FIFTH Boston Marathon
- An Easy Way to Prevent Blisters? Try Tape
- Dr. Jeffrey Zilberfarb helps to teach a course for Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Melissa Scott, PA-C to compete in Chicago Marathon
- After a Sprain, Don’t Just Walk It Off
- The Scientific 7-Minute Workout
- Going for the Gold in the Golden Years
- How Many Miles Should You Run in a Week?