Melissa Scott, Physician Assistant, who joined our practice this summer, is running in the Chicago Marathon on Sunday, October 9, 2016. The physicians and staff at Meeks & Zilberfarb Orthopedics and Sports Medicine send their best wishes to Melissa for her superior dedication and commitment to athletics. In addition, Ms. Scott has already qualified for the Boston Marathon to be held in April, 2017. Go, Melissa!
June 8, 2015
September 22, 2016
- Jeffrey L Zilberfarb, MD Selected to Teach Latest Techniques at AANA
- The Best Thing to Eat Before a Workout? Maybe Nothing at All
- Best Wishes to Melissa Scott, PA for her FIFTH Boston Marathon
- An Easy Way to Prevent Blisters? Try Tape
- Dr. Jeffrey Zilberfarb helps to teach a course for Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Melissa Scott, PA-C to compete in Chicago Marathon
- After a Sprain, Don’t Just Walk It Off
- The Scientific 7-Minute Workout
- Going for the Gold in the Golden Years
- How Many Miles Should You Run in a Week?