No, Meeks and Zilberfarb Orthopedics does not charge an extra facility fee. When you visit health care providers at some area hospitals, you will receive two bills, one for the physician’s services and a second one, a facility fee, from the hospital which employs the doctor. Meeks and Zilberfarb Orthopedics and Sports Medicine is a private orthopedic practice and you will never be charged an additional facility fee for office visits.
- Jeffrey L Zilberfarb, MD Selected to Teach Latest Techniques at AANA
- The Best Thing to Eat Before a Workout? Maybe Nothing at All
- Best Wishes to Melissa Scott, PA for her FIFTH Boston Marathon
- An Easy Way to Prevent Blisters? Try Tape
- Dr. Jeffrey Zilberfarb helps to teach a course for Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Melissa Scott, PA-C to compete in Chicago Marathon
- After a Sprain, Don’t Just Walk It Off
- The Scientific 7-Minute Workout
- Going for the Gold in the Golden Years
- How Many Miles Should You Run in a Week?