Applying ordinary paper tape, a common component of first-aid kits, can be an inexpensive way to prevent the blisters that can arise from running a marathon.
October 17, 2016
March 10, 2016
March 12, 2015
June 22, 2016
- Jeffrey L Zilberfarb, MD Selected to Teach Latest Techniques at AANA
- The Best Thing to Eat Before a Workout? Maybe Nothing at All
- Best Wishes to Melissa Scott, PA for her FIFTH Boston Marathon
- An Easy Way to Prevent Blisters? Try Tape
- Dr. Jeffrey Zilberfarb helps to teach a course for Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Melissa Scott, PA-C to compete in Chicago Marathon
- After a Sprain, Don’t Just Walk It Off
- The Scientific 7-Minute Workout
- Going for the Gold in the Golden Years
- How Many Miles Should You Run in a Week?