Do you accept my insurance?
We accept most insurances with the exception of Celticare, Connecticare, and Rhode Island Medical Assistance.
For BMC plans, your primary care physician must be affiliated with Beth Israel Lahey Health.
How do I pay my bill?
Office visit co-pays are due the day of your visit. We accept cash, checks, debit and credit cards. After your claim has been submitted to your insurance company and they have paid their contracted amount, you will be billed […]
I was in a car accident and I need to bill my auto insurance or the other person’s insurance. What information do I need to schedule an appointment?
When you call for your appointment related to a motor vehicle accident, we will need the following information:
- The claim number;
- The name and address of the auto insurance company;
- The claim adjustor’s full name, phone and fax numbers;
- The date of […]
I’m claiming Workers’ Compensation. What do I need to make an appointment?
When you Workers’ Compensation claim has been authorized, we will need the following information when you call to make an appointment:
- Your claim number;
- The name and address of the Workers’ Compensation insurance company;
- The claim adjustor’s full name, phone and fax […]
What if my insurance plan has a high deductible or co-insurance?
We are seeing many more health insurance plans that have yearly deductibles of $1,000, $2,500 or even $5,000 per year. To help you with your financial needs, we can set up a no-interest, monthly payment plan customized just for […]
Will my insurance carrier require a referral from my Primary Care Physician (PCP)?
The need for a referral varies by insurance policy:
- If your insurance card says PPO on the front, you do not require a referral.
- If your insurance cards says HMO on the front, you will need a referral from your PCP.
- Masshealth […]
- Brookline: (617) 232-2663
- Dedham: (781) 326-1561