In 12 exercises deploying only body weight, a chair and a wall, it fulfills the latest mandates for high-intensity effort, which essentially combines a long run and a visit to the weight room into about seven minutes of steady discomfort — all of it based on science.
October 19, 2017
February 9, 2015
- Jeffrey L Zilberfarb, MD Selected to Teach Latest Techniques at AANA
- The Best Thing to Eat Before a Workout? Maybe Nothing at All
- Best Wishes to Melissa Scott, PA for her FIFTH Boston Marathon
- An Easy Way to Prevent Blisters? Try Tape
- Dr. Jeffrey Zilberfarb helps to teach a course for Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Melissa Scott, PA-C to compete in Chicago Marathon
- After a Sprain, Don’t Just Walk It Off
- The Scientific 7-Minute Workout
- Going for the Gold in the Golden Years
- How Many Miles Should You Run in a Week?