Dr. Zilberfarb has an excellent bedside manner and he cares about his patients.
I’ve had shoulder issues for years. I’ve had numerous surgeries but Dr. Zilberfarb replaced my shoulder. It was the best thing I ever had done and not only is my pre surgery pain gone but I have a better range of motion. Dr. Zilberfarb has an excellent bedside manner and he cares about his patients. His staff goes above and beyond they call and check up on you. Dr. Zilberfarb calls and checks up you also even on weekends. I highly recommend him and his staff.
- A New Study Points to a Surprisingly Simple Way to Ward Off Knee Pain
- Offices closed on Marathon Monday, April 18th
- Exercises for Strengthening the Shoulder
- Elective Surgery at Dedham New England Baptist Outpatient Surgery Center
- How to Save Your Knees Without Giving Up Your Workout
- Dr. Zilberfarb Provides Medical Coverage at 2021 Newport ATP Tournament
- Dr. Jeffrey Zilberfarb Selected for Players’ Medical Staff at 2019 Hall of Fame Open Tennis Tournament
- Jeffrey L Zilberfarb, MD Selected to Teach Latest Techniques at AANA
- The Best Thing to Eat Before a Workout? Maybe Nothing at All
- Best Wishes to Melissa Scott, PA for her FIFTH Boston Marathon