Dr. Zilberfarb repaired my rotator cuff and my shoulder has been great.
Dr. Zilberfarb repaired my rotator cuff and my shoulder has been great. I play basketball and exercise regularly with no pain or discomfort. In fact my repaired shoulder feels better than my other! Thank you for a job well done.
- A New Study Points to a Surprisingly Simple Way to Ward Off Knee Pain
- Offices closed on Marathon Monday, April 18th
- Exercises for Strengthening the Shoulder
- Elective Surgery at Dedham New England Baptist Outpatient Surgery Center
- How to Save Your Knees Without Giving Up Your Workout
- Dr. Zilberfarb Provides Medical Coverage at 2021 Newport ATP Tournament
- Dr. Jeffrey Zilberfarb Selected for Players’ Medical Staff at 2019 Hall of Fame Open Tennis Tournament
- Jeffrey L Zilberfarb, MD Selected to Teach Latest Techniques at AANA
- The Best Thing to Eat Before a Workout? Maybe Nothing at All
- Best Wishes to Melissa Scott, PA for her FIFTH Boston Marathon