Dr. Zilberfarb: thanks to you I was able to trek the last 120 miles of El Camino in Spain.
Dr. Zilberfarb: thanks to you I was able to trek the last 120 miles of El Camino in Spain. My knee was in no pain whatsoever. On some days I walked 20 miles with no difficulty. I will be hiking in the Santa Monica Mountains next and will hopefully be just as happy. Thank you again for your guidance and care. If more problems arise, I will be back in your office, but for now I am doing just fine!
- A New Study Points to a Surprisingly Simple Way to Ward Off Knee Pain
- Offices closed on Marathon Monday, April 18th
- Exercises for Strengthening the Shoulder
- Elective Surgery at Dedham New England Baptist Outpatient Surgery Center
- How to Save Your Knees Without Giving Up Your Workout
- Dr. Zilberfarb Provides Medical Coverage at 2021 Newport ATP Tournament
- Dr. Jeffrey Zilberfarb Selected for Players’ Medical Staff at 2019 Hall of Fame Open Tennis Tournament
- Jeffrey L Zilberfarb, MD Selected to Teach Latest Techniques at AANA
- The Best Thing to Eat Before a Workout? Maybe Nothing at All
- Best Wishes to Melissa Scott, PA for her FIFTH Boston Marathon